Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I dunno what to blog about..

Hmm.. Lemme see. Erm. Its been ages since I last blog. I was lazy to blog. I watched movies. Shrek and Karate Kid. Awesome movie btw! xD Made wanna learn kung fu. Hmmm...
Its funny. Why call the movie Karate Kid instead of Kung Fu Kid? O.o This is dumb don't u think?? Oh. And I have new tuitions.. One for Maths and one for English. Speaking bout English.. My blur English teacher Ms Khoo didn't calculate my paper 1 marks properly. =.= Erh! You're so dumb!!! Could have gotten a B3.. :(
Oh yah.. Yesterday, went to some deserted Jurong West place with Marielyn and my other friends and also 2 people I dunno, at Fico? Kinda like futsal? To play soccer.. Yep. Then the rest of the day sucks. I'll forget dat day soon.
Oh.. I almost completed my holiday hwk. (: Left with dat blur sotong's hwk. =.=
Annoying. I'm planning to spend my last holiday week to revise every subject. Each day a subject. (: I hope I'll be so prepared for O Levels by then. Oh, I hope I won't be busy for that week. Please?? Dx Haizz.. I don't think I went out of the house enough for this holiday.. Quite sad huh? :( Oh, does anybody knows who is the new American Idol? O.o I just thought of it.. Is it Lee?
I wanna watch Eclipse.. The trailer look so cool. :)
Just go out with Jacob, Bella.. He's buffer than the white stick. But don't make him angry k? I know how it feels if someone you love hurts you. :) You'll turn into a wolf.
Have you guys watched the MTV Movie Awards?? :D Its so hilarious! Last year it was Bruno who made me laugh like crazy but now its the Chinese dude from the Hangover and Role Models! xD He dances in a sexy tiger suit!!! HAHA! Can see his ass cheeks!! xD so white! Like baby's ass!
Yeah.. :) Guess dats all I have to say. Wow. I didnt know I blogged so much. :P I guess I had a lot of stuff to say. Heh. Making a vlog is easier dont you guys think? I'm a shy person. I wont show my true colours unless I'm comfortable enough. I wasnt hyped enough for the emceeing of DGIG 2010. Maybe something happened a day before it?
I dunno.. Oh well. See ya later. Maybe the next holiday.. September? I'm gonna remove my cbox. Stupid advertisements.. If you wanna comment on my blog just comment on my wall. Yah..
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment