Saturday, April 9, 2011

This needs updating.. :(
SO! YAY! We're dating again.. You gave me quite a scare the last time, i almost died. But PHEW, it wasnt for long!!!! :D :D :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
But you know... I dont get whats in your mind anymore. How you feeling, what youre thinking.. HOW youre thinking. i cant read them as well. my guesses are wrong.. i dont know why. i wish i knew what youre thinking. i wish youd tell me. but you just keep it inside you... sometimes, i feel like i dont know you anymore. who's this guy who used to love me so much? how did he changed so much? maybe cuz he's getting old? maybe he just wants things to change? does he want everything to change? me included? i dunno. i really dont. id wish you really tell me. im receiving mixed signals. i dont know if i should be wary or should i embrace it..
if only you could tell me how you are, what youre feeling, how your brain works. maybe i wont be too paranoid.. and giving too much false assumptions. haha you're weird zakir.. so strange. but i love it. it's crazy. haha. ily. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment